
Well I hope a few of you had time to visit the edutecher.net/totmd site that I listed in the email. I visited the site this morning and found an iPhone app. I don't have an iPhone but I do have a WIFI iPad that I received as a graduation present (even late bloomers get graduation presents) and an iTouch that I won in a raffle at work. Back to the point, the iPhone app works on the iPad very nicely and presents Web 2.0 tools that have been revued with a links button and if you select the more button you can search for links by category. Edutechertv has a number of short videos about different software that Edutech has reviewed such as Qwiki, Wolfram Tones, Todays Meet, and many more. This information is also available at the website for use with a pc or mac.
If on the PC or Mac check out the conference area. The webinar that I watched last night is here along with a number of other signicant webinars.
I also want to share that I think the program Dropbox is great for working collaboratively on a document or sharing pictures. I'll talk more about Dropbox in another post.
I want to let Lisa know that I am suggesting Voxopop to foreign language teachers who are using the lab.
If on the PC or Mac check out the conference area. The webinar that I watched last night is here along with a number of other signicant webinars.
I also want to share that I think the program Dropbox is great for working collaboratively on a document or sharing pictures. I'll talk more about Dropbox in another post.
I want to let Lisa know that I am suggesting Voxopop to foreign language teachers who are using the lab.
Yeah! Glad to hear that these tools will be of use!
ReplyDeleteI loooove Dropbox! My husband and I use it to share files as well as pictures with family. I also use it at work for about everything I do.
ReplyDelete