Monday, March 28, 2011

Mind Tools are Mind Boggling

Since I am pretty new to most Web 2.0 tools and especially Prezi, I am totally envious of all you techies out there! Every time I try to add, delete, or move something on Prezi, I end up editing the wrong thing...and don't even get me started on the pathways! These tools provide spectacular multimedia capabilities that stimulate learners, but the time it takes me to complete the set up is mind boggling.

Like my fabulous group members have mentioned, I too am glad we choose Animoto as our primary tool of focus. It is very easy to use. I even thought I was doing something wrong since it was so easy! I added just a quick little section on Slidesix since I use it quite frequently for professional development. Basically, it is Powerpoint on steroids!

Thanks group for being so great! I forgot what it is like to not have to push people to get there work completed. I am lucky to be part of a group of self starters!

No comments:

Post a Comment