Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Thoughts on Animoto

Animoto is the tool our team chose for analysis of a Web 2.0 tool. I'm glad we chose this tool. I think it's a great tool for the classroom. It's easy to use and a great way to display information and content for the teacher and the student. Some ways to use it are for storytelling and introducing different cultures. I think it would be a great way to make social studies content and science come alive for students. It's a wonderful way to engage students and make them interested in the content. It can also be a great tool for a collaborative group project in older grades. For example, students could do a research project on a person, a culture, or a country, and create an Animoto presentation showing what they learned. Also, like Eldon stated on the Prezi, Animoto can be used as a cross-curricular tool. It can be used in any area, even math.

No comments:

Post a Comment